We can save hours of wasted time on external review errors that can be rectified prior to you receiving the file. This not only minimizes time, saves money but also gives you a quality appraisal that can be viewed by your underwriting team rapidly.
On every file, hands on administrative reviews are conducted along with our Crosscheck automated review designed to meet current industry standards along with any overlays you may have.
HOW CROSSCHECK ENCHANCES YOUR APPRAISAL QUALITY CONTROL
REALVIEW – AUTOMATED APPRAISAL REVIEW
Our proprietary software has entered into a partnership with Platinum Data Solutions to integrate Platinum’s proprietary automated appraisal review system, Realview™, into our platform to provide lenders and appraisal management companies a powerful tool to ensure compliance with regulations, avoid costly errors and save hours of review time.
This goes far beyond the form-checking appraisal review software of yesteryear. It reviews, analyzes and scores appraisals with far more depth, consistency and accuracy than a human or other technology ever could.
It fluidly adapts to virtually any business process and presents decoded findings in plain English, in seconds. It’s the first analytics and business intelligence technology for appraisals, and the only software that includes elements like context and history when screening for thousands of factors that can compromise appraisal quality.
This innovative, configurable and highly sophisticated platform significantly enhances appraisal quality control and assurance, empowering Banks, Credit Unions, and Mortgage Lenders to thoroughly and quickly review appraisals with a significant reduction – as much as 60% – in review time and errors.
DURING THE REALVIEW AUTOMATED APPRAISAL REVIEW PROCESS
- 2,500+ business rules and USPAP guidelines reviewed
- 1300+ specific data points analyzed
- Appraisal information compared to custom review rule set(s) established by client, lenders, investors, etc.
- Exceptions to the custom appraisal review rule set communicated directly to impacted parties — appraiser, reviewer, lender — so necessary actions can be taken to speed the completion of high quality appraisals.
- Appraiser license status verified.
- Public record, local listing and pending sale data gathered and provided for additional insight on trends and comparable sales.
- Sales price movement, market risk and potential mortgage fraud detected.
UCDP / EAD DELIVERY
Collateral Management’s direct integration allows for instant reports delivered with each appraisal. As your lender agent we can submit every file on your behalf.
Not only does this save time and effort, it ensures that all UCDP/EAD related events are included in the audit trail for the orders and centralizes all appraisal order information in one location. Once your credentials are set up in ValueLink, submitting reports to the EAD is as simple as clicking on a button.