1. What information does the Company collect about me on this Site?The Company collects personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) collected on this Site can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, credit card information, banking information, demographic information, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. You will have the choice whether or not to disclose such Personal Information in the above activities; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if you choose not to disclose Personal Information.
At the time of registration, you will have the option to receive future offers and updates from the Company by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and we will alert you via e-mail to new features, special newsletters, updated information and new services.
In addition to the Personal Information identified above, our web servers automatically identify computers by their IP addresses. The Company may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. To emphasize, IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
Further, Our Site may use technologies such as “cookies” to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit Our Site, Our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit Our Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasize, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this Site.
2. What does the Company do with the information collected?The Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes: (1) to understand the use of the Site and make improvements; (2) to fulfill prizes; (3) to register visitors for online activities such as: online ordering, surveys, employment applications, comment forms, or any other online interactive activities; (4) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (5) to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, when necessary; (6) to provide any necessary notices to visitors or their parent or legal guardians if situations prompt such notification; (7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site if necessary; 8) to send notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations; and (9) in general, to promote and market the Company’s business and various products.
3. With whom does the Company share the information?The Company may share Personal Information collected on this Site with any member of its own and any other future subsidiaries or affiliates.
The Company will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to third parties except as set forth in this statement. The Company may share Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances: (i) in connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law; (ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or (iii) working with third party companies to support the Site’s technical operation or execute a specific promotion or program (such as providing responses to the Guest Comments Page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.).
If Personal Information is shared with any third party for the purposes of executing a specific promotion or program, it will be clearly communicated to visitors that the third party will have no right to use the Personal Information for independent purposes. In support of this policy, the Company will enter into written agreements with any third party receiving Personal Information requiring the third party to comply with the Company’s privacy policies and applicable laws. To avoid your Personal Information from being shared with a third party, you can choose not to use the affected service or participate in the affected promotional activity.
4. How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties?Users, who initially opted-in to receive future offers or promotional materials, or to allow the sharing of Personal Information with third parties, may subsequently opt-out by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will implement the change within three days of your request. The Company will send an acknowledgement or confirmation of the request to the e-mail address on file.
5. How do I correct or update my Personal Information?You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, feel free to correct, update or delete/deactivate it by e-mailing email@example.com. If you wish to review your Personal Information that the Company has on record, you may firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How does the Company protect the security of my Personal Information?The Company uses appropriate security measures to protect all Personal Information collected in a secure, controlled environment. In addition, the Company configures the list server software to refuse to divulge the e-mail addresses of the list subscribers to anyone other than authorized the Company staff members, including other list subscribers. In the event of a security breach whereas your Personal Information is acquired by an unauthorized person, the Company will take appropriate steps to contain the breach and to notify you of the unauthorized acquisition.
In the event that the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, another company acquires the Company or its Affiliates, or the Company sells a portion of its assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Thirty days prior to the change of ownership or control, you will be informed of this exchange and its effects via prominent notice on our site. If as a result of a business transition, your personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, you will be give the choice to opt-out.
9. How does the Company handle children’s privacy online?The Company adheres to the federal privacy protection standards articulated in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). On the sections directed towards children, the Company does not collect Personal Information online from children under 13 without their parent’s consent.
Effective Date September 1st, 2011
To accommodate multiple lender platforms, we have two portals. Please login via ValueLink if your order number includes a hyphen (Example: 178-12345). All order numbers formatted with no hyphen should login via Etrac (Example: 1781234).